D11901: [Okular] Bug 387282: Highlighting of search results lost when rotating page

Ahmad Osama noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 10 16:51:24 UTC 2018

ahmadosama added a comment.

  I have not tested it, I do not know what on the page should be rotated when rotating m_page->m_rects, I still trying to find out.
  What I did is that I replaced:
   (*hlIt)->transform( RotationJob::rotationMatrix( oldRotation, m_rotation ) );
  with:
  (*hlIt)->transform( matrix );
  but the highlights were rotated correctly only from the original position.

  But, I think that m_page->m_rects may not be rotated correctly because Okular::buildRotationMatrix(Rotation rotation), rotates only based on the new rotation and does not consider what the previous rotation was.