D11901: [Okular] Bug 387282: Highlighting of search results lost when rotating page

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 5 22:46:12 UTC 2018

aacid added a comment.

  In D11901#239734 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11901#239734>, @ahmadosama wrote:

  > Oh yes this may break it, I am thinking of adding another Boolean parameter to the RotationJob::rotationMatrix function with a default value of false to either translate or not
  >  The function can be:
  >  RotationJob::rotationMatrix( Rotation from, Rotation to, bool translate = false )

  I don't think that's a good idea, also the translations are a bit "random", why are they only 0 or 1?, i guess because you know the HighlightAreaRect are from 0 to 1, but that's knowledge that it's a bit "extra" to the rotationMatrix function.

  Can you check if we simply should not be using RotationJob::rotationMatrix? the other objects in the loop above are transformed using a different matrix and those ones seem to work? Maybe you can use that one?