D8051: Custom background color

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Sep 30 18:16:33 UTC 2017

aacid added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D8051#150925, @ngraham wrote:

  > The patch applies cleanly and the feature works well. Nice job!
  >
  > @aacid and @rkflx, if there are no other objections, should we get this into 17.08, or just master?

  This is not a bugfix, so if you decide it should be commited it should never end up in 17.08

  Note i already disagreed on having this but since i stepped down from maintainership i won't complain too much if you decide to ignore me, but at please please rename the useCustomBackgroundColor slot to something different, it having the exact same name as Okular::Settings::useCustomBackgroundColor() is confusing. calling it something like setBackgroundColourButtonEnabled would make more sense in my opinion