D7962: Implement several new print scaling options

Oliver Sander noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Sep 30 10:15:46 UTC 2017

sander added a comment.

  Hi guys, thanks for all the feedback.  I'll look into it, but I'll be busy with other things during the next 10 days.

  Nate, the support is "preliminary" in a certain sense.  You get and option to print with all the fancy scaling.  The scaling works, but you buy all the deficiencies of the poppler "Arthur" backend.  I have submitted various patches to this backend recently, so to test this you really really need a bleeding-edge version (read: git master) of poppler.