D8385: Set the columns in "Overview" mode to match the amount of pages if document is small

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 25 22:39:38 UTC 2017

rkflx added a comment.

  You can look at the Annoucements <https://www.kde.org/announcements/> to get a sense for what products KDE ships, what software those include and which changes are made. Note that these are time-based releases according to the Schedules <https://community.kde.org/Schedules>, while other applications e.g. in Extragear have other release cycles, sometimes even feature-based like you were describing. See also here <https://community.kde.org/Policies/Application_Lifecycle>.

  As for release automation, I believe right now this is a manual process with the help of some scripts (not sure how accurate, but this <https://community.kde.org/ReleasingSoftware>, https://phabricator.kde.org/source/sysadmin-release-tools/ and https://phabricator.kde.org/source/releaseme/ may give you some idea) and depending on product is done by the release team <https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/release-team/> or the individual maintainers.

  That said, you can also visit KDE's IRC channels <https://userbase.kde.org/IRC_Channels> to get questions answered in a more interactive fashion.