D8263: Mention the share menu in the documentation

Jack Ostroff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 13 16:50:49 UTC 2017

ostroffjh added a comment.

  I don't see this entry at all in my version of Okular  1.2.2 (17.08.2).  Is it new, or does it's presence depend on whether there would be any entries?

  Also, do the entries depend on the system settings (as in what can be set with the app of that name) or do they depend on which applications supporting such services are installed?  If the latter, it should be more explicit that the item might not show up at all.