D8863: Give warnings when the file is modified externally

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 17 20:23:19 UTC 2017

ngraham added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> aacid wrote in part.cpp:1720
> I dont' like this wording, seems like it will let you not lose your changes if you say "keep okular version". All you can do is "hopefully" still see what is rendered, but doing much will probably also break really.

With "Keep Okular version", could we make it save over the file again using the copy in memory--including the current state of the user's annotations and forms?

If not, then how about this?

"There are unsaved changes, but the file has been modified by another program since it was opened and cannot be saved. Reloading will display the modified version of the file without any of your changes."