D8642: Rework saving of annotations and form data

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 15 09:48:33 UTC 2017

rkflx added a comment.

  > I can't seem to reproduce this. Which file and which annotation are you using?

  IIRC, I did Open `autotests/data/file1.pdf`, used pen tool, [S] + [Z] + [S].

  > Are you sure we want the filename only? what about if you have two files with the same filename and different paths?

  Let's optimize for the common case here, i.e. not the above. As mentioned, the tab titles already show the filename only, we'd be consistent with other apps and switching to the tab to be closed when closing the window is good enough. So yes, I'd prefer that.

  > You mean PNG and not PDF, right?

  I do, sorry for the confusion. Okular's file format support is just too complicated ;)