D8642: Rework saving of annotations and form data

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 14 14:00:50 UTC 2017

aacid added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D8642#167371, @aacid wrote:

  > Still on the todo list:
  >
  > - syncing the modified bit to the undo/redo stack so if you add an annotation and then undo it, it's not marked as modified

  This is now done.

  > - Fixing the code in documentcommands.cpp suggested by Laurent

  This is now done.

  > - Bringing back the messagewidget on reload

  There's an issue with the KMessageWidget API, calling setVisible after it has been closed doesn't really make it visible again, i'll try to fix have a look but at this point I don't think we should block on this.

  > - Fixing duplicated code in swapBackingFile[Archive]

  This is now done

  > - Trying to have one warning dialog instead of two

  Given how close we are to the deadline and how tricky is to get all the if/else right i propose we live this for later

  > - padding improvements on the unsupported warning dialog

  This is a KMessageBox::warningYesNoCancelList nothing i can do to fix it in okular

  > - Poppler fix so that saving doesn't fail if the file is changed behind our feet

  This is ortogonal to this request, i'll work on it but again i dont' think we should block on it

  At this point it would be great if we could get it merged on thursday night.