D8379: PDF: Support the new poppler renderToImage with update callback

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 2 11:03:24 UTC 2017

mwolff added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> aacid wrote in generator.h:581
> Are you asking for a reword? i see both my and your sentence basically say the same?

well, mine is shorted. Your's probably refers to going through the event loop or something? It boils down to the same thing. Anyhow, let's not haggle about this, I just found the comment slightly odd.

> aacid wrote in generator_pdf.cpp:919
> Because that is how timers work :)
>
> It happens when the 500ms (or more) of the timer have passed (so remaining time is 0) and the timer hasn't been stopped (so its still active).
>
> Do you want me to say "read the QTimer documentation" here? I don't understand which kind of comment you want. Something like "has the timeout passed"?

That's quite surprising to me. I thought a singleshot timer gets inactivated automatically after the first shot... Is that really not the case?