D6185: Okular empty "Tools" context menu

Emirald Mateli noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 15 08:49:30 UTC 2017

emateli added a comment.

  As far as I can tell from the source it's not Okular that it's doing the hiding of that specific action, but rather the underlying framework apparently. The action is visible again if you explicitly call `setVisible(true)` but as expected, it does nothing when invoked.

  So even if it weren't hidden, showMenuBar action would not be working regardless since the menubar is not handled by Okular anymore. So I personally don't think that hiding or disabling it would be wrong,