D6185: Okular empty "Tools" context menu

Emirald Mateli noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 14 22:30:02 UTC 2017

emateli added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D6185#116489, @aacid wrote:

  > I don't agree with this patch, the global menu bar should not be setting actions to invisible, why is it doing that?
  >
  > I think the bug is on their side not in Okular side

  It kind of makes sense for the menu bar actions to be unavailable since the menu is no longer inside the app, but rather in the title bar or in a panel widget, so you cannot really show/hide it anymore. And by "their side" I assume you mean the team that writes KDE Libraries?

  Anyhow feel free to close this if you think the bug is not related to Okular.