Incorrect assignee

Barry Havenga barry at activcapital.com
Sat Jun 3 19:33:15 UTC 2017

Hello I am included as an assignee for Okular bugs.  How do I stop this
please?

Regards

*Barry Havenga*

*Confidentiality Notice:* This message contains information intended for
the perusal, and/or use (if so stated), by the stated addressee(s) only.
The information is confidential and privileged. If you are not an
intended recipient, do not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute, copy or
in any manner rely upon the information contained in this message
(directly or indirectly). ActiV Capital does not accept responsibility
for any amendments made to any attached documents without its approval.
If you receive this message in error, notify the sender immediately by
e-mail, fax or telephone and return and/or destroy the original message.
The views or representations contained in this message, whether express
or implied, are those of the sender only, unless that sender expressly
states them to be the views or representations of an entity or person,
who shall be named by the sender and who the sender shall state to
represent. No liability shall otherwise attach to any other entity or
person.