refactoring in pageview class

Jonathan Schultz jonathan at imatix.com
Tue Feb 14 00:04:11 UTC 2017

>> My personal interest stems from having forked okular for my own project
>> (https://github.com/jschultz/okular-tagging),
>
> You've relicensed all of the code to GPL-3 ?

Not really thought about it, just used GPL-3 as a default licence.

> Not sure that's illegal but for sure makes cherry-picking changes to the real
> Okular much harder.

Oh, that certainly isn't my intention. Trying to make sense of GPL's
FAQ: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html Am I correct that Okular
is licensed under GPLv2 /only/? If that's the case then perhaps I am not
allowed to use GPLv3 for my fork, and should change to GPLv2 or "GPLv2
or later".

Cheers, Jonathan