D7595: Skip reload when another reload is already in progress

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 30 13:05:56 UTC 2017

rkflx updated this revision to Diff 18960.
rkflx edited the summary of this revision.
rkflx added a comment.

  Thanks Oliver, I like compromises. You inspired me to try another way: Out with the `unique_lock<mutex>`, in with the `unique_ptr<bool>`. This way no custom RAII wrapper is needed.

  OTOH, I'm not really convinced there is no threading involved (or will be in the future). Anyway, I hope this is acceptable now.

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7595?vs=18903&id=18960

BRANCH
  reload-mutex (branched from Applications/17.08)

AFFECTED FILES
  part.cpp
  part.h