D7382: add markdown support

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 23 22:15:21 UTC 2017

aacid added a comment.

  Builds and runs now :)

INLINE COMMENTS

> converter.cpp:117
> +                Okular::BrowseAction *action = new Okular::BrowseAction( QUrl( textCharFormat.anchorHref() ) );
> +                emit addAction( action, textFragment.position(), textFragment.position()+textFragment.length()-1 );
> +

Can you double check this -1?

If i enable the draw borders around links in the accessibility settings i see the link ends one character earlier than it should, no idea if this is this -1 but i did a random guess :D

> generator_md.cpp:30
> +
> +    dlg->addPage( widget, generalSettings(), i18n("Markdown"), QStringLiteral("okular-md"), i18n("Markdown Backend Configuration") );
> +}

i would just use text-markdown here instead okular-md, breeze provides it and this way we don't need to ship icons

> libokularGenerator_md.json:25
> +    "X-KDE-okularAPIVersion": 1,
> +    "X-KDE-okularHasInternalSettings": false
> +}

this should be true since you actually provide settings