D6696: Fix cut off text in sidebar header, remove restricted max width

Henrik F. noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 1 08:12:48 UTC 2017

rkflx added a comment.

  I guess this discussion is more about behaviour than about
  implementation. Should we artificially restrict min and max widths? IMHO
  no, and the HIG doesn't talk about it either.

  As for the potential change in min width (see screenshots above for most
  extreme case): We could use elided text and set a non-eliding default
  width. I'm working on this compromise, as indicated by the status
  "Changes Planned". However, this will probably need a bugfix in KF5 first.