Coder interested in developing feature

Joel Unzain sadan06 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 14:41:50 UTC 2017

Hey Okular Dev mailing list owner,

I love the software you guys have written and would like to contribute a
bit towards features I would like to see.

Specifically, I would like to see if there is a way to make sure that when
I try to open a file (say a pdf file that is already open) using Okular, it
will not simply open another instance of the file but that it will take
redirect me to the already open file.

I am pretty sure that it is not a system-wide characteristic as other
applications on my OS do not have this same issue.

All the best,

--
*Joel Unzain*