Okular5

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Mon Sep 5 15:22:49 UTC 2016

субота, 27-сер-2016 11:44:33 Diego Sejas Viscarra написано:
> Dear Okular Team,
> I am trying to install The Kile LaTeX IDE in my computer, but since
> 2015-07-20 the cmake script is looking for Okular5, which I can't get
> from any form of installation: I downloaded the latest Okular commit,
> but Okular5 can't be found. Can you help me?
> Thanks in advanced!!!
>      Diego Sejas.

Hi,

You should install Okular from frameworks branch:

git clone git://anongit.kde.org/okular.git
git checkout frameworks
git pull --rebase

But be aware, this version is not official and can be unstable or miss some
features.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri