[Okular-devel] Taking a break and an Okular sprint in October

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Oct 1 13:06:48 UTC 2016

El dilluns, 25 de juliol de 2016, a les 0:40:53 CEST, Albert Astals Cid va
escriure:
> To help with this (and see if I can regain some of my motivation) I'd like
> to have an Okular sprint here in Barcelona, tentative dates 8 to 12 of
> October, would anyone be able to attend?

There seems not much people is interested to attend besides the two guys from
Barcelona (Aleix and Albert) so we can just do it on a date that suits us
better or just over a regular weekend, etc.

Let's put the sprint idea to a pause for now then.