[Okular-devel] Taking a break and an Okular sprint in October

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 09:13:19 UTC 2016

As a happy user of the frameworks branch, I will try to join the sprint too
so we can get it merged and make a release soon :)

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 12:40 AM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:

> Two more branches that need attention are gsoc2015_linearization and
> gsoc2015_tag_feature, they looked good enough last year when i did the
> review
> for GSoC but never had time to properly merge them, i do think they needed
> some poppler patches too, i can help merging them if someone reviews the
> features and they work fine https://github.com/sahebpreet/poppler The
> notes i
> have are at http://paste.ubuntu.com/20799691/

Maybe the student who worked on this can port it to kf5 so it can be merged
*after* we merge the frameworks branch into master? Otherwise, it looks
like this (plus other pending reviews) will block the merge for a very long
time.