[Okular-devel] Problems in rendering some PDF files with form buttons.

saheb preet singh saheb.preet at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 11:33:38 UTC 2015

Hi,

Some of the files in okular with form buttons do not open correctly.

For example, in this
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwD5OKoszBXoYmU0dDRrc2VpeHM/view?usp=sharing>
file,
when forms are enabled the content of the file is hidden where buttons are
shown.

Also, when there is some image on the button, instead of text the content
is hidden behind the button.

Can we have transparent buttons as shown in adobe reader, or some
translucent effect as in pdf reader embedded with chrome.

I tried making buttons transparent and it works fine.

Best,
Saheb Preet Singh