[Okular-devel] [GSoC 2015] : Implement PDF Poppler features in Okular

Sahil Sehgal sahilsehgal1995 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 02:16:16 UTC 2015

http://www.sourcecodebrowser.com/evince/2.29.3/ev-document-layers_8h.html>

> > I have cloned the *git://anongit.kde.org/okular
> > <http://anongit.kde.org/okular> *and have successfully built it with all
> > the dependencies. I am trying to solve some of its bugs and hack its
code
> > base.
> >
> > I have worked on QT and its libraries for few months. I have a very good
> > command over C++ and use KDevelop and QT as IDE.
> >
> > I would be extremely helpful if someone could review this and
> > guide be in some direction. Please tell me the things where i need to do
> > some more research which could help me in completing this project.
>
> It seems you have a clear understanding of the layers support, which
guiding
> do you need?
>
> Albert

Thankyou for reviewing this, actually I am looking for a mentor who could
back me up and guide me if in case I need some help during my GSoC project.
It would be a great help if you can tell something regarding this.

Regards,
Sahil Shgal
Second year IT UG Student,
University institute of Engineering Technology,
Panjab University, Chandigarh, India