[Okular-devel] How to install your Okular

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Sep 30 20:58:58 UTC 2014

Hi.

I don't know what "the download page" is, but

https://okular.kde.org/download.php

Says

"For Windows have a look at the KDE on Windows Initiative webpage for
information on how to install KDE on Windows."

So go to http://windows.kde.org/ as stated and follow the links to
https://windows.kde.org/download.php

Then dowload it and from the "KDE on Windows" install Okular.

El Dimarts, 30 de setembre de 2014, a les 15:21:57, Chang Lee va escriure: