[Okular-devel] annotation settings - absent

Thomas Sochacki tso2000 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 22:09:36 UTC 2014

Dear Okular team,

First, a huge and truely thank you for your work, you have done exactly
what I (and surely a lot of people) needed, great job, thanks a lot.

Nevertheless, it seems to me there is a little problem : in Settings ->
configure Okular -> there is not any "annotation settings" as it should be.
It is still possible to change one anotation doing a right click on it, but
if I understood well, this annotation settings should be able to change the
settings for all a kind of anotation.

It should be like that (image from
http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/kdegraphics/okular/okular.pdf)
: [image: Images intégrées 1]

but I have this (with "identity" instead of "annoations"):
[image: Images intégrées 3]
I hope I have not waste your time with a wrong / none-releavant issue, and
I am sorry if my English is poor.

Thanks a lot one time again.

Thomas