[Okular-devel] Zeitgeist support

Toby St Clere Smithe mail at tsmithe.net
Sun Oct 26 13:42:35 UTC 2014

Hi,

Okular is great. But it would be even greater if it would report
activity to Zeitgeist. Is there support or are there plans for this?
What would it take to support this? I noticed that libqzeitgeist doesn't
seem to be very much maintained, and I couldn't decide whether the best
place for such support would be in Okular itself, or in some KDE library
-- I noticed the usage of KRecentFilesAction in Okular, but, again,
don't know if that suits.

I am using Okular 4.13.3 on Ubuntu 14.04, though I do not use the Plasma
desktop.

Cheers,

Toby