[Okular-devel] Lastest Okular in Windows

Paul Manners paul.manners at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 16:26:45 UTC 2014

Hi Albert,

I tried their IRC channel a few times at different times of the day but
didn't get any responses.  I didn't want to cross-post but I'll give it a
try in the next day or two if I don't hear anything back here.

Thanks for the response, and apologies if my question is slightly OT for
this list.

Cheers
Paul