[Okular-devel] Bug 325650 - reading direction Right to Left

Ganesh Kumar gp29111993 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 02:43:41 UTC 2014

Hi.
I am currently working on this bug.
I have added a new Action, and on setting default to 1, the Right to Left
modification actually works, with Page 2 coming to the right of Page 3.
However, I am unable to find a way to *integrate the new functionality as
an option in the View menu.* I am looking at something like the Trim
Margins option in the View menu, which can be toggled by the user at run
time.

Any help on this, especially pointers to files where the View menu is
actually created and/or graphically rendered will be useful

Thanks in advance
Regards,
*Ganesh P Kumar*
CS11B015