[Okular-devel] Okular does not launch a browser, from a url within a .pdf file

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Jul 27 22:31:33 UTC 2014

El Dilluns, 28 de juliol de 2014, a les 00:13:38, mario chiari va escriure:
> Hi

Hi

> my first mail to this forum.

Since this seems it may be a bug, can you please open a bug report in
bugs.kde.org and track it there? It's much easier since we can attach stuff
there and people can go over it easier than mailing list archives.

Thanks,
  Albert