[Okular-devel] Where can you download older versions of okular.

John heimdal at q.com
Fri Jan 24 00:47:41 UTC 2014

Hello,

I noticed that Bug 329907(330090) does not occur on okular 0.15.6, on
operating system pcbsd. "okular.kde.org" does not, AFAICT, offer older
versions of okular for download. Is there any way to access older
versions, in this case 0.15.6? I would like to generate the germane
deltas between versions, in the hopes of finding the change(s) that have
generate Bug 329907. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

John