[Okular-devel] Problem openning Okular in MacOS Mavericks

Leandro Melo de Sales leandroal at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 19:44:26 UTC 2014

Hi!

I use macports in Mavericks and until yesterday everything was working
great, but today I tried to open Okular and an error occur: "Unable to find
the Okular component". I uninstall all installed ports, and macports. Then,
I reinstalled everything again, no luck.

Any suggestion? When I try to run Okular on the terminal, I get
"okular[6024:507] modalSession has been exited prematurely - check for a
reentrant call to endModalSession:"

In both case, a blanked window is show up after I press ok button of the
alert "Unable to find the Okular component".

*For reference:*

/Applications/MacPorts/KDE4/okular.app/Contents/MacOS/okular --version
Qt: 4.8.5
KDE Development Platform: 4.12.2
Okular: 0.18.2

Thanks,
Leandro.

--
Leandro Melo de Sales
Professor at Institute of Computing (IC) at Federal University of Alagoas

"The warrior is strong in loyalty, intensity, determination, initiative,
persistence, courage and willpower. The warrior is light in the soul,
self-trust and compassion. The warrior is often called to take the front
when other cowardly make a step backwards. There are warriors on the
battlefields and in everyday life."