[Okular-devel] Information regarding bug 317073

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Feb 1 13:05:51 UTC 2014

El Dissabte, 1 de febrer de 2014, a les 16:04:16, Gagan Batra va escriure:
> Hello,

Hi

> My name is Gagan Batra. I am pursing B.tech from Maharshi Dayanand
> University, India.
> I am new to the community and GSoC 14 aspirant. I wish to contribute to
> this bug as I believe it could be a great start for me. When can I start
> working on this bug ?

I'm not going to answer here (as said in the bug, it's not a good idea to have
the same discussion in two places), please stick to the bug thread for further
discussion on this issue.

> Does Okular comes under GSoC 14  ??

It may or it may not, it all depends on the ideas people create for GSoC and
the availability of existing developers to mentor those ideas.