[Okular-devel] .pdf file has yellow background

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Dec 23 23:37:27 UTC 2014

El Dimarts, 23 de desembre de 2014, a les 20:18:42, Krieberg-Wolin, Robert va
escriure:
> Hi Okular Development,

Hi

> When we render a .pdf file in Okular it produces a yellowish background,
> while using adobe it is pure white.
>
> Is there a way to change and/or diagnose what is causing the yellow-ish
> background to be rendered in Okular?

There's two options, either you create a bug in bugs.kde.org, attach the file
there and someone will have a look at some point or you get the code of okular
and try to find out why.

P.S: The footer attached to your email is scary, i'd prefer if you did not use
those foooters in mails sent to publicly archived mailing lists.