[Okular-devel] TextDocument Multithreading

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Sep 26 19:07:48 UTC 2013

El Dijous, 26 de setembre de 2013, a les 23:50:50, Jaydeep Solanki va
escriure:
> I have created a small project, uploaded to git at git.kde.org:
> scratch/jsolanki/TxtDocumentTest01
>
> May be you'd like to have a look at it.
> I have (extracted and) uploaded the file that made it crash the most, to
> data folder in that repo.
>
> & It doesn't crash.

Sad but not really shocking, most of the times you have a crash and build a
simple example to reproduce it, the crash goes away because you took out too
many complex things :D

So now you have two options, first start building up complexity to the test
until it crashes or removing from okular until it does not crash.

Not sure what is easier, maybe commenting things in okular? Or maybe adding
things to the test, like images that you sometimes said that may have anything
to do with the crash?