[Okular-devel] Zoom in Presentation View

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Nov 12 22:34:27 UTC 2013

El Dimarts, 12 de novembre de 2013, a les 13:21:24, Werner Froidevaux va
escriure:
> Hi all,

Hi

> In Standard view, Okular supports zooming with Ctrl-+/- and with
> Ctrl-Mousewheel. Unfortunately not in Presentation view. This function
> would be very nice in case the presentation is done on a "twin view"
> connected monitor having a lower resolution than the primary screen.
> This feature is available in acroread and it would be very nice having
> it in Okular, too.

Thanks for writing to us, this list is more for developers than for users
(hence the name), so let me as you, are you a developer wanting to implement
the feature or a user asking for it?

It you're a user, please file the feature request at bugs.kde.org where it is
so much easier to keep track of "wish" items than on a mailing list.

Thanks for caring about Okular :-)