[Okular-devel] Okular - Google Summer of Code 2013

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun May 12 21:34:53 UTC 2013

El Dissabte, 11 de maig de 2013, a les 20:43:24, Azat Khuzhin va escriure:
> On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 2:02 AM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> > El Dimecres, 17 d'abril de 2013, a les 12:45:05, Jaydeep Solanki va
escriure:

> >> Should I consider "Improving epub support" as my GSoC project and start
> >> building a proposal ?
> >
> > If you like it, sure i think it's a good subject.
>
> Seems that there is no need in https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/109364/ ?

GSoC slots are not given out, so noone can say if Jaydeep will or will not get
his approved.

Even if it is approved he may fail (not something we want but it may happen)

And if he doesn't fail it may take around a year for the new code to be merged
in and released.

So delaying the fix is of course defenitely your decision, but wouldn't say
that "there is no need" for it.