[Okular-devel] Fwd: [Kde-pim] Get ready for GSoC! KDE++ aka Polishing Existing Things

Jaydeep Solanki jaydp17 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 19:07:56 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org>
Date: Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 1:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Kde-pim] Get ready for GSoC! KDE++ aka Polishing Existing
Things
To: amarok-devel <amarok-devel at kde.org>, digiKam developers room - digiKam
- Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <
digikam-devel at kde.org>, "kde-edu at kde.org" <kde-edu at kde.org>,
calligra-devel at kde.org, plasma-devel at kde.org, kde-devel <kde-devel at kde.org>,
kde-core-devel <kde-core-devel at kde.org>, KDE games development <
kde-games-devel at kde.org>, kde-pim at kde.org, "For discussion of multimedia
(sound/video) issues under KDE" <kde-multimedia at kde.org>,
kde-accessibility at kde.org

http://blog.lydiapintscher.de/2013/02/23/kde-aka-polishing-existing-things/
> has more details. Please spread the word.

Heya folks :)

If you've been putting off adding ideas to
http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2013/Ideas please do it _now_.

How about if we add an idea for Okular, something like polish okular, where
the students would be given tasks to fix certain parts of Okular that you
think need improvement.
Or something that you have in your mind. Please I want to see Okular this
year in GSoC.

Regards,
Jaydeep Solanki

We need
to finish our ideas page to be able to submit a good organisation
application. The ideas page is a major decision point for that.

Please also add ideas for the FOSS Outreach Program for Women:
http://community.kde.org/OutreachProgramForWomen  (for this program we
can also offer non-coding ideas!)

Cheers
Lydia

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org