[Okular-devel] how to get images from pdf files?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Mar 7 23:13:51 UTC 2013

El Dijous, 7 de març de 2013, a les 14:50:18, Haidong Tang va escriure:
> Albert,
>
> Thanks a lot for clarifying! So is there any function that I can know the
> positions of intrinsic images in a pdf?

As I already said in the previous email we don't have any API for that in
Okular.

> I just want to find a way to take out those images. Do you have any
suggestions?

Implement the feature in poppler-qt and then implement the feature in Okular

> Also, what is an OKULAR_OBSERVER_ID? I don't quite understand the mechanism
> behind it. I used 6 in my case and it works fine but when I'm using 77 it
> doesn't work at all. What number am I supposed to use?

Use okular master and you won't need to care about that since i recently
killed the observer id concept.