[Okular-devel] Branch 'epub-qtextdoc' review

Jaydeep Solanki jaydp17 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 20:44:36 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 1:57 AM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:

> El Dilluns, 24 de juny de 2013, a les 23:57:35, Jaydeep Solanki va
> escriure:
> > Hello,
> > I have put together some of my work, in a branch named 'epub-qtextdoc'.
> >
> > It would be really nice if you can review it.
>
> What's mdelimiter and magicstring?

magicstring is used after the content of every html file, whenever
magicstring is encountered a page break is inserted.
Useful with an epub with many chapters, where every chapter starts on a new
page.

mdelimiter is also used after the content of every html file, it is used in
Converter::_handle_all_anchors(), to change the subdocument name. Whenever
mDelimiter is encountered the name of subdocument is changed, making it
possible to generate links like
'page1.html#id1' and 'page2.html#id2'

Neither of these delimiters are displayed on the rendered document.