[Okular-devel] Okular takes minutes to adjust focus

Marius Hofert marius.hofert at math.ethz.ch
Mon Jun 10 13:38:10 UTC 2013

Dear Albert,

this is correct. However, evince adjusts the display right away, while
it takes Okular around 20s to do that (also when zooming out).... Does
it also take that long for you? I even set the Memory Usage to
"Aggressive" in the settings in the hope that it would speed-up
things, but it doesn't seem to.

Cheers,

Marius