[Okular-devel] Dt. 29th July - status

Jaydeep Solanki jaydp17 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 18:27:38 UTC 2013

Hi,
As compared to other days, I didn't do much today.

But found some really interesting facts about our image not loading problem.
I know it's not possible but some how the override is not called instead
the default implementation is called, I found out this by placing the
images next to the binary and it works. Images load, which indirectly
indicates that it is loading using default implementation.

I also tried removing the override, and having the images next to the
binary, everything works.

If you have any hint, I would really appreciate it, because I'm really in
need of one.

Also, I have started discovering QTextDocument source. It has a class named
QTextHtmlParser that does all the magic, I saw how it categorises Html
elements, but I'm still not sure how it handles Css. I'll look into it
further.

BTW, do you also contribute to Qt ? I saw you on #qt-labs.

Cheers,
Jaydeep