[Okular-devel] Dt. 27th July - status

Jaydeep Solanki jaydp17 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 17:54:40 UTC 2013

Hi,

As we were discussing about the two files mentioned in Bug 318485, not
displaying images, there's really something strange with it.

I tried loading that epub without its CSS, nothing changed.
I copy-pasted the html from the epub to QTextDocument::setHtml() in
converter.cpp, still not loading images.
But when I tried it in a different project, with a QTextEdit, loads it
successfully.
That indicates that there must be some bug in EpubDocument (subclass of
QTextDocument) but we are not doing anything fancy there, except overriding
QTextDocument::loadResource().

Whenever you get some time, please have a look at it.
Here<https://www.dropbox.com/s/z3kuqm2bg4s4qmf/cc1.epub>'s
a link to a minified version (containing just a single page) of one of
those epubs.

>From tomorrow, I'll move on with something else.

Also, now huge images won't span outside of a page. [fixed]

Cheers,
Jaydeep