[Okular-devel] Dt. 26th July - status

Jaydeep Solanki jaydp17 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 16:28:43 UTC 2013

Hi,

Yesterday while I was testing for Bug 318485, I found that both the files
mentioned there have a small bug ( they fail to load images ). I'm facing
this issue with only those two files, for every other file it works.

So today, I though to fix it first.
I have been trying to find the reason but till now it's unclear to me
what's causing it.
I saw the Html that is given as an output by QTextDocument, but no clues.
Also a strange thing I noticed here is it doesn't even call
QTextDocument::loadResource(), for getting the image.

For a while I thought the epubs might be created incorrectly, but it works
perfectly on calibre.

I'll investigate it further tomorrow.

BTW, I'm still facing issues while pushing to my branch, can you please
confirm if everything's fine on KDE side ?

Cheers,
Jaydeep