[Okular-devel] Reading TOC using 'ebook-tools'

Jaydeep Solanki jaydp17 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 15:07:54 UTC 2013

Hello,
I guess PinoTree is the maintainer of 'ebook-tools'.

I noticed that epubs with a prefix in toc.ncx don't succeed in parsing toc.
In my case I have an epub which contains the following in toc.ncx:
<ncx:elementName />
where 'ncx' is a prefix.

Seeing a function named '_get_possible_namespace', I thought it would be
doing what I want, but I'm not sure it does the same.

So I created a small function which compares key elements (like navPoint,
navMap, etc.) with given prefix. In my case 'ncx'.

I have seen that it is really rare of people using prefixes.

BTW, is 'ncx' the default prefix ? or there can be others ?

Cheers,
Jaydeep