[Okular-devel] okular active: rendering issues with document scrolling

Fabio D'Urso fabiodurso at hotmail.it
Mon Jul 8 23:57:56 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm getting some rendering issue while scrolling a document with okular
active.
Video: http://fdurso1.xoom.it/okularActive-doc-scroll.ogv
pdf file:
http://wwwimages.adobe.com/www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/devnet/pdf/pdfs/PDF32000_2008.pdf

After scrolling, some portions of the document look low-res until the document
is scrolled again. It only seems to happen at a certain zoom level.

This doesn't look like a regression: I've tried backtracking over git history,
but I couldn't find a "good" version/commit.

My current setup:
 - plasma-mobile is from 4.10 (but I have removed a conflicting
   /usr/lib/kde4/imports/org/kde/dirmodel/ directory)
 - everything else is from 4.11 beta 2

As my testing environment is far from ideal, any attempt by others to
reproduce/deny the issue would be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you,
Fabio