[Okular-devel] Undo / Redo questions

Jon Mease jon.mease at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 14:44:52 UTC 2013

Greetings,
     For the past several months I've been (slowly) working on adding
undo/redo support to Okular.  I believe I have everything working to
undo/redo all actions related to annotations (See
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/107442/).

My first question is whether this functionality is sufficient for inclusion
in Okular or whether we should wait until I have time to add undo support
for forms as well.

I do hope I'll have time to work on adding form support in the not so
distant future.  Does anyone have a good sample PDF file that includes all
of the form controls supported by Okular for me to test with?

Thanks!
-Jon