[Okular-devel] Txt backend for okular, for plain text files.

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Feb 10 21:15:25 UTC 2013

El Diumenge, 10 de febrer de 2013, a les 21:34:35, Azat Khuzhin va escriure:
> Hi all,

Hi

> I write simple plain text backend for okular.
> https://github.com/azat/okular/tree/add-txt-support

To be honest i don't see what benefit a plain text backend for okular has, but
I'm not going to try to stop you :-)

> I will support this backend until bringing it to a normal state.
> It means I will resolv many TODO's in this code, that I left, and do
> some refactoring.
>
> And after some fixes, from time to time, to this backed will write
> email to this mail list that new version is available.
>
> It will be great if this backend can be merged to upstream, for everybody.
> So if anybody can tell what must be fixed before merging to upstream,
> I will do it as soon as I can.
>
> Patch available here
> https://github.com/azat/okular/compare/master...add-txt-support.patch
>
> Graphic view available here
> https://github.com/azat/okular/compare/master...add-txt-support

Any reason this is happening in github instead of in git.kde.org? You'll
probably get more help/visibility if in git.kde.org than in github