[Okular-devel] subscribe + want to Contribute

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Feb 5 19:53:31 UTC 2013

El Dilluns, 4 de febrer de 2013, a les 13:26:14, Yash Shah va escriure:
> Hi Sir,

Hi

>      I am 2nd year B.Tech Student from DA-IICT, India. I am very new to
> KDE organisation and searched couple of projects under active
> development. I found Okular interesting to me. I want to get started on
> this project. please help me.

To be honest at the moment i can't think of any "real newbie" tasks, but there
are millions of bugs and wish reports in bugzilla, feel free to have a look at
them and take any you want.

You may also find us at the #okular channel at irc.freenode.net IRC server.

Welcome!