[Okular-devel] Dt. 28th August - status

Jaydeep Solanki jaydp17 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 20:30:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

I noticed that the (movie) annotation version actually works, it's just
that it takes a few seconds to start.

Current status is I can hear the video playing but no visual.
To debug this, I turned off a lot of features like drawingContent (because
the video player is not drawn using converter), turned off the textpages,
etc.
Now what I see are random lines, which I guess was supposed to be the video.

Plus, the audio doesn't play when loading movie from QByteArray, but works
when using a file from other location (which I used to test). Seems to be a
minor bug, will be easy to fix once I get at least something working.

Note : if you want to try out what I'm seeing, a patch is attached, and if
you might have seen something similar it would be helpful.

Epub link<https://epub-samples.googlecode.com/files/cc-shared-culture-20120130.epub>to
test.

Cheers,
Jaydeep