[Okular-devel] Dt. 10th August - status

Jaydeep Solanki jaydp17 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 18:16:01 UTC 2013

Hi,

I talked with Konstantin Ritt (irc nick : rittk) on #qt-labs, he told me to
submit a review request for the changes that I have done till now. I'll
submit a review request soon, because I have a read only copy of Qt, and
cloning it again from my home connection will take ages.

I tried changing the url, but it didn't work.
I'll send a review request on Monday, when I go to college.

I also discussed the hiding a part of a line issue, he told we'll be going
step by step.
First he'll be reviewing code for "visibility=collapsed", then we'll take
it further.

Cheers,
Jaydeep